I am a minister with the Church of Christ in Parrish, Alabama. I like to hunt, although I do not get to go as often as I want. I fish occasionally. Most of my time goes to my wife and son when I am not studying for teaching or preaching. I do enjoy recreational reading. I pretend to play the guitar — that is to say I know a few chords and can fake others. I created this blog to share the things that motivate (drive) me. I plan to write each morning I can thus the name Morning Drive.
Find Topics Here
Parrish Church of Christ
- This is great. Warning! Grab a tissue first. If only adults could learn this. #fb youtube.com/watch?v=onm1nT… 21 hours ago
- RT @schpreacher: "Acapella" is defined as "without instruments," but originally meant "in the manner of the chapel (church)." #TheSingOff 3 days ago
- RT @wesmcadams: "Buzzed driving is drunk driving." See, even the world gets it. Any level of intoxication is drunk. #LiveSober 3 days ago
- RT @DailyMtnEagle: TRAFFIC: Flooding on Sharon Blvd in Dora. Drive slow and watch for TS Boyd's swim team. 3 days ago
- RT @stormchaser4850: NOAA: More than half of contiguous US->66.9% snow-covered this morning in rare expansive coverage so early in season h… 3 days ago
Unless otherwise indicated, all scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version, copyright 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers, used by permission, all rights reserved.